· We express our deepest sympathy to Marge Benham and Dean & Linda Newell and their family upon the peaceful passing of Marge's husband and Linda's father, Ben Benham on 12/8. A memorial service will be held in January. The family greatly appreciates all the prayers and support given throughout Ben's struggle with Alzheimer's disease.
· Linda Pries is recovering from a total reverse shoulder replacement surgery.
· Susan Seitz is recovering from shoulder replacement surgery
· John Ellis is stationed in Washington state and is still having heart and/or lung related issues. He is continuing testing and asks for prayers that the Army process would be swifter and speed up as he feels like he is regressing more and more as he is waiting for answers.
· Rose Ely (Tracy Marshall's grandma) fell and broke her femur at mid-thigh. She is now in a rehab facility, but is not eating well.
· Pastor Jerry Koller is recovering from corrective foot surgery.
· Steve Follman is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.