NOTES FOR TODAY'S MESSAGE:
1. What happens when we’re thankful? (1 Timothy 6:6-7)
2. What’s the difference between thanks and gratitude? (v.1)
3. What do God’s works convey? (v.2-3)
4. How does Psalm 111 help us understand the Biblical act of praise? (vv.4,5,7,9)
5. What does praise do for us that gratitude cannot? (Psalm 42:11)
6. How does praise impact our daily lives? (Psalm 22:3)
REFLECTING & RESPONDING.
Do “thanks” and “gratitude” come easily for you? When and to whom do you typically express your appreciation? How might you be more vocal to God and others?
Are you a person of “praise?” Are you able to acknowlege God for Who He is, not only for what He’s done? In what ways have you experienced God’s virtue and character?
How might you become a more faithful and engaged worshipper? In your daily life? In your devotional life? In your church life? In your public life?