1. Share a favorite Thanksgiving memory or tradition. It can be fun, serious, or anything in between!
2. Review the main points of “Sometimes More Is More.”
· Commit to live your whole life under God and his Word.
· Choose genuine contentment and faith-filled generosity.
· Build friendships that will matter to you and to them.
Which of these points was surprising, enlightening, encouraging, or stretching for you? Why?
3. When you think of living your life “under God,” what comes to mind? Why is being “under God and his Word” a good place to be? Why is it hard to entrust our whole lives into God’s hands?
4. Contentment and generosity go hand in hand. Read 1 Timothy 6:6-10, 17-19. How does contentment free us to be generous? And how does generosity teach us contentment? Give practical examples.
5. Can you think of a couple of ways that you could build deeper friendships in your Life Group and in the church? What are some simple first steps?
6. Share about one friend you’ve had for whom you are truly thankful – who made a big impact on your life.
7. Acts 20:32-38 is about “the church at its best.” Sometimes, we think of ways the church/life group or a relationship could be better. What “they” could do. But what is one thing YOU personally could do to edge the church/life group or a relationship closer to everything God wants it to be?