DISCUSSION / REFLECTION PROMPTS
1. How would you describe your current state of thankfulness before God?
2. Why do you think even more thankfulness might be hard for you?Recall /
3. Share about a time in your life when you remember being very fluent in your intimacy with God, when you were very close with Him on a daily basis.
4. If that time is in your future, hopefully, how do you think it might benefit your everyday life in real and tangible ways?
5. What’s your favorite song of thankfulness? Share it with someone via text or email or Spotify or whatever platform you’re comfortable with.
6. Find a verse about being thankful and memorize it / write it up on your bathroom mirror in dry erase marker or post it. Be mindful of it and set a goal to spend time with Jesus every day this week. If you forget a day, start up again! (https://www.openbible.info/topics/)
7. Find a YouVersion Devotional on Thankfulness for yourself and pursue it.
8. Take a daily snapshot for a week (a month?) of something/someone for which you’re thankful.
9. Prepare for the End of the Year Reflection Service:
*2 min Slideshow of your thankfulness pics
*2 min on mic (or recorded) testimony Show and Tell of a Sketch or a Painting that reflects God in your life this past year
*Lyrics or a poem you wrote that encapsulates God in your life this past year
*Home-Baked goodness you share with us at the refreshment table?
*A new community role you’re going to pursue with us:
--Childrens’ or Student Ministries
--a Sunday morning Class
--a Small Group
--getting in on the next New Members’ Group
--joining our building / facilities team
--contacting a pastor about a Workshop you can help lead
--Or however else God might lead you!