The Christian life is designed to be transferred relationally and journeyed together. You need to “rope in”– brother to brother and sister to sister – on a weekly basis so that together we can draw near to God and join him in his kingdom work.
This is an exploration – commit and prepare for a long and rewarding journey.
• Book of Genesis with Paul Eslinger - An interactive bible study for adults
- Meets in Room 303
• Sermon Discussion with Pastor Isaac - Open to youth and adults
- Meets in the MPR
• Read Scripture Together with The Bible Project Reading Plan - Discuss the weekly reading and encourage each other as we seek to become people of the Word. To join ChurchCenter app group, open the Church app and tap "more" and then "groups". Sign up for this Breakout by clicking here. All are welcome to attend!
- Meets in room 302
Breakout Sessions are available for kids of all ages!
• Nursery - Ages 0-4, Room 106A (Nursery)
• KidZone Breakout - Grades K-3, Room 307
• KidsPlus Breakout - Grades 4-6, Room 305