The Christian life is designed to be transferred relationally and journeyed together. You need to “rope in”– brother to brother and sister to sister – on a weekly basis so that together we can draw near to God and join him in his kingdom work.
This is an exploration – commit and prepare for a long and rewarding journey.
• Book of Genesis with Paul Eslinger - An interactive bible study for adults
- Meets in Room 303
• Loving God with Your Mind with Pastor Isaac - Open to youth and adults
- Meets in the Youth Room (Room 201)
• Read Scripture Together with The Bible Project Reading Plan - Discuss the weekly reading and encourage each other as we seek to become people of the Word. To join ChurchCenter app group, open the Church app and tap "more" and then "groups". Sign up for this Breakout by clicking here. All are welcome to attend!
- Meets in room 302
• Life of Cephas with Pastor Tim - Discussion about the life of Cephas, using a scriptural case study approach
- Meets in the MPR
Breakout Sessions are available for kids of all ages!