We’ve got to focus less on favorites and more on faithfulness.
That means it’s not enough to believe right, we also must act right.
What breaks God’s heart that breaks my heart?
- Why is it so easy to elevate celebrities and view them differently? How should we view famous people?
- Have you ever had someone play favorites and because of that you were left out or missed out on an opportunity? How did that feel?
- Why is it important to recognize that all of us are simply people sitting in our own messes? How does that impact the way we view ourselves when we get things wrong?
- What are some ways that you are putting your faith into action? What impact does that have on you? How does it effect those around you?
- What breaks God’s heart that breaks your heart? What are you going to do about it?