THIS WEEK'S UPDATES.
Welcome to Youth Sunday @ New Horizon.
• Stick around for lunch today! Axis students are serving it up in the Café!
• Contact: NewHorizonChurch.org, Info@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• NH Kids. SUNDAYS: Nursery, 9-11:30 AM, Kids’ Church @ 9 AM. WEDNESDAYS: 6:30-7:30 PM; 6 PM meal on 1st Wednesdays. Katie@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• Axis Students. SUNDAYS, 6:30 PM, High School. WEDNESDAYS, 6:30 PM, Jr. High; 6 PM meal on 1st Wednesdays. Aaron@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• Anchor College & Young Adults. SATURDAYS, 6 PM. Weekly gathering for 18 to 25-ish in the Café. Kenai@NewHorizonChurch.org.
OPPORTUNITIES @ NH.
• Who Is My Neighbor? NH’S October message series. May we gain God’s heart for others. Ervin Williams from Restoration Urban Ministries on October 24.
• Anchor Camping Trip. RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 16-17. Let’s hang out in the woods. College & young adults. Kenai@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• NH Halloween Parties. Kids and JHM on Wednesday, October 27, 6-7:30 PM. High School Axis on Sunday, October 31, 5-9 PM. Anchor on Saturday, October 30, 6 PM lock-in.
• Mid-Week Discipleship. WEDNESDAYS, 6:30-7:30 PM. Opportunities for all ages. A meal is served on 1st Wednesdays, 6 PM.
• THIS WEEK @ Core: “Receiving from God.” WEDNESDAYS, 6:30-7:30 PM. w/ Pastor Mark. In-person or call in: 217-866-0099.
• Women's Bible Study Fellowship. TUESDAYS, 9-10:30 AM (with childcare), and 6:30-8 PM. Tremendous discipleship & fellowship.
• Celebrate Recovery. THURSDAYS, 6:30 PM. Celebrate@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• NH serves @ Salt & Light. FIRST SATURDAYS, 10 AM to NOON. 1819 Philo, Urbana.
• NH Prayer Chat: 217-866-0099. SUNDAYS & WEDNESDAYS, 8 PM. Please call in.
• Men’s Mardi Gras Outreach. FEB. 24-MAR. 2. Mark@NewHorizonChurch.org.
GIVING & ATTENDANCE. Thank you for your faithfulness.
• Online & Text Giving. Thank you for your online giving available on our website, NewHoriizonChurch.org.
• General giving. October 3: $8,539. YTD August 30: $392,077. Deficit: -$34,452.
• “Big Give” Donations. As of 9-30-21. $163,251. Thank you for your generous giving!
• Worship Attendance for October 3. In-person: 128. Digital Households: 73.