Genesis: God Shapes Hearts
Focus this Sunday:
This week we have the blessing of having Pastor Ed Weaver, from the Eagle Nazarene Church, share from God’s Word with us. The focus of this message is to take seriously what God has given you. God has this amazing love for us and we need reminders not to trade that love for some temporary pleasure that will fade away. Our Heavenly Father wants to bless us, but often we choose to give up that blessing for cheap things the world has to offer. If you are some of the families heading up to Trinity Pines for Family Camp, I would encourage you to watch this sermon later in the week. You won’t want to miss out on the blessing!
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
1. What are some of the takeaways from today’s message?
2. Have you traded something and found out later that the trade was unfair?
3. How did it make you feel knowing that the other person got the better deal?
4. Do you remember the first time you gave someone your heart? What did it feel like? Did the other person feel the same way towards you?
5. What do you think of when you reflect on God’s love for you and your love for Him? How do you feel about that relationship?
6. What is sacred to you? What things of God do you protect?