TAKE IT HOME:
Discuss this as a family this week:
1. Of the Four: Leave-Cleave-Become One-Not Ashamed, which one would you say you struggle with the most in your marriage? Take some time to pray through it and then set aside some time to discuss it with your spouse.
2. Is there Forgiveness you are withholding? Pray for your heart to be open to give forgiveness as well as receive forgiveness.
3. With your children, talk about God’s design for marriage and if age appropriate, talk about the shows they watch and if it is showing God’s Truth for marriage. Also, let them know and involve them in praying for their future spouse.
4. Date Night- Husbands and Wives, plan a date night in the next 14 days. Parents, you too plan a date night in the next 30 days with each of your children individually. Set the example for them to follow.
5. YouVersion Bible Study- Husbands and Wives, start a YouVersion Bible Study together in the next week. Parents, you too start a Bible Study on YouVersion with each of your children.