1. Growing up, what or who were the major influencers in how you thought about sex?
2. Growing up, what were you taught about the nature of sex?
3. What did you think of Sunday’s definition of sex being a physical celebration of an ever-growing emotional relationship resting on the foundation of a lifelong covenant?
4. Growing up, were you taught about the impact and reach of sexuality?
5. How have you seen the reach and impact of sex between two people impact other people for good or for bad?
6. Where have you heard the myth that if you have a desire, that must mean that the desire is good and should be fulfilled?
7. How often or strongly are you tempted to find your identity in your sexuality?
8. What boundaries have you seen others put up in an effort to keep them safe? Which ones made sense to you and which ones did not?
9. What boundaries do you have in place to keep you safe?