· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· The family of Curtis Walton (adopted son of Vasha Ferguson's sister, Deborah) who passed away on 6/23 following a battle with Covid-19. Please pray especially for his wife Tina who is now caring for their six children alone.
· The Family of Jim Seagren (friend of Stan & Jean Robinson) who passed away on 6/21 after a lengthy battle with cancer.
· Dan & Tracy Marshall and their family upon the death of Tracy's grandfather, Herbert Ely, on 6/18.
· Ben & Marge Benham and Dean & Linda Newell and their families upon the death of Marge's sister-in-law and Linda's aunt, Carol Whittington, who passed away suddenly on 6/7. This was very unexpected and they are all struggling with the loss.
· Frank Buchert is receiving rehab at Meadow Woods Nursing Home in Bloomingdale. Pray that he’ll gain strength.
· Taylor Brown (12 year-old great granddaughter of Frank & Mary Buchert, grandniece of Curt & Patty Bales) has been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia and is recovering from a successful bone marrow transplant. Pray for a speedy recovery, successful results, and for Taylor and her mom who are in isolation at the Atlanta Children’s Hospital until early September while Taylor heals and her immune system is rebuilt.
· Doug Zantello is recovering from foot surgery. Pray for minimal pain and a speedy recovery.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.