IN YOUR GROUP Questions
- Talk about one thing you learned or were reminded of regarding the depth of the word salvation.
- Read Hebrews 2:1-3 aloud in your group. What do you think it means to "neglect such a great salvation?"
- Share about your own personal salvation experience.
- What are three things you have been saved from?
- What are three things you have been saved to?
- Read Romans 8:9-21 aloud. How are living in the Spirit and experiencing God's shalom related? Can you think of scriptural examples of people experiencing shalom, even in the face of trials or challenges? How about personal examples in your own life?
- How does understanding the deeper meaning of the word salvation help you to become a more effective disciple maker?