THE BATTLE IS WAGED & WON (9:1-19)
"As you face the battles this day, know who is on your side and what He has given you to win!"
God PRESERVED them (2)
God PROVIDED for them (3)
Five Victory Values:
1) I must recognize that my battles belong to the Lord.
"Just because you can do something lawfully, doesn't always mean you should"
1 Cor. 10:23
2) Victory is not just about beating back the enemy, but seeing righteousness win out in all areas of my life.
THE BLESSINGS OF VICTORY UNFOLD (9:20-32)
3) When God moves victoriously, He leaves a blessing behind Him for all people to enjoy.
4) When God moves victoriously in your life, establish a testimony to remember it.
"Our God will win every battle that comes my way as I trust Him!"
THE BETTER TESTIMONY IS LEFT ON THIS WORLD (10:1-3)
5) Your victories inspire future generations to follow in your footsteps.