Discussion and Application Questions for Group Life Communities and Personal Study- Join us as we learn about Grace.
Watch the Bible Project video.....https://youtu.be/ABPVVw_aw44
- What stands out for you as you watch the video?
- Where do you see grace in the story of Jacob and Esau- Gen. 33:8-10
- David cries out for God’s grace in Psalm 51:1. What are the circumstances behind this desperate prayer?
- Have you ever asked for favor when you did not deserve it? Explain the circumstance.
- Why is it hard for people to accept that God is ‘merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness? See Exodus 34:6
- How does Jesus help you to understand God as gracious? John 1:14
- Who in your life needs you to show them this kind of grace this week?
- Where do you need God’s grace to be poured out into you this week?
- How would you describe the grace of God to someone who would ask you about it?
As we live into the Four Principles for Living the Missio Dei:
*Share in life with people who do not yet know Jesus.
*Inspire others to know and follow Jesus by living your faith attractively.
*Grow with others in your faith and obedience.
*Serve others with sacrificial love.