2. Have you watched the Chosen? If yes, what did you like about it? What possibility do you see in it to share Jesus with the world?
3. Would you use the word “chosen” to describe yourself? What does it mean to you -- being “chosen”? What is positive or affirming about that word? What is confusing about that word? What could be considered negative about that word?
4. Read John 15:16-17 & Ephesians 1:3-14. How do these verses help you understand the term “chosen” from a Biblical perspective?
5. Jesus wasn’t just looking for believers, but followers. What does this phrase mean to you? Has your religious life or faith journey been more about believing or following, or both?
6. What is your favorite part of Mary’s story and testimony? What questions do you still have about Mary and/or about how Jesus interacted with her? How does her story inspire or challenge you?
7. Consider Mary’s story, the first episode of the Chosen, and/or this Sermon -- has anything stirred up a greater love, devotion or understanding of who Jesus is and what He is all about?
8. Mary followed Him, to the very end, because He freed her. Gospel Question: What do you need to be free from?
Thank you for your generosity. Because you give, lives are changed through LifePoint.
MONDAYSenior Bible Study 10:00aTUESDAYLifePoint Support & Recovery 7:00pmWEDNESDAY Rooted 6:30pLifePoint Students 6:30pTHURSDAY Men's Bible Study 6:30pm FRIDAY Men's Bible Study 6:00amWomen 55+ Bible Study 10:00a