SERVE AND GEAUX:
- Our next GEAUX day to serve in the community is Saturday, June 19th from 8am-Noon. If you have a heart to serve and want to give back by helping others, sign up today to join us.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT FC…
- Are you new to Fellowship Church? Join us TODAY after the 10:30 service near the coffee area for “Connect Point”. Meet Pastor Brian and some of our staff for a few minutes and learn more about FC and how you can get connected.
- Ladies Evening Bible Study - Join us for a Meet and Greet and eat together on Monday June 7th at 6:15pm, then starting on June 21st we will meet bi-weekly to study “It’s not supposed to be this way” by Lysa Terkeurst. Participants may purchase the study guide online and also the book as an optional purchase. Register online to attend.
- Join us for a churchwide prayer emphasis “Praying the Word of God” beginning on Sunday, June 13th for 7 weeks. We will pray corporately on Sunday mornings during our worship time and weekdays on Tuesday and Saturday mornings at 6:30am. A prayer guide will be available to pick up in the connection center on Sunday, June 13th. Everyone is encouraged to participate.
- VBS 2021 – PRESS PLAY as we reconnect at VBS! July 12-15, 6-8:30pm. This summer it’s time to join in the fun for VBS! If you have a child age 4 (entering Pre-K this fall) to 5th grade this fun night is for you! Sign up online to attend and volunteer to serve.
- Summer Preschool Playdates – Looking for some fun with your littles (Infant – Kindergarten)? Make plans to join us on Fridays in June from 9am-11am and make connections with other families while your kids play and have fun. SAVE THE DATES: June 4th – Oak Grove Community Park, June 11th – Lil Bambinos, June 18th – Kidz Kove Discovery Park, June 25th – Highland Road Playground and Splashpad. SIGNUP online to participate!