· Doug Zantello is recovering from foot surgery. Pray for minimal pain and a speedy recovery.
· The Family of John Supp (friend of Molly Blaney-Dehmer) who passed away on 5/17 following a motorcycle accident.
· Curt Bales is recovering from outpatient sinus surgery to help with infection and breathing issues.
· Mary Buchert had a consultation on May 20 to see if she can have a cochlear implant. Her hearing has been greatly diminished.
· The Family of Brian Cheville (friend of Ken & Tina Dell) who passed away on 5/13 following a battle with Covid.
· Taylor Brown (12 year-old great granddaughter of Frank & Mary Buchert, grandniece of Curt & Patty Bales) has been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia. She had a bone marrow transplant (her sister was the donor) on Friday, 6/4. Pray for the family as Taylor and one parent are at the Atlanta Children’s Hospital for the next three months.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.