· The Family of John Supp (friend of Molly Blaney-Dehmer) who passed away on 5/17 following a motorcycle accident.
· Curt Bales is recovering from outpatient sinus surgery to help with infection and breathing issues.
· Mary Buchert had a consultation on May 20 to see if she can have a cochlear implant. Her hearing has been greatly diminished.
· The Family of Brian Cheville (friend of Ken & Tina Dell) who passed away on 5/13 following a battle with Covid.
· Doug Zantello fell off scaffolding while working on Rob & Brandy's new house and broke his heel. Pray for minimal pain and a speedy recovery.
· Taylor Brown (12 year-old great granddaughter of Frank & Mary Buchert, grandniece of Curt & Patty Bales) has been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia. Great news is that her sister is a perfect match and the condition is not considered not hereditary. Taylor's infection has been way down. She will start chemo on May 27 to get ready for the transplant. The transplant will take place on 6/2. She and one parent will then go to the Ronald McDonald House for 3 months. The parents can't switch places so whichever goes in must stay the full 3 months. We thank you for your prayers as they are working!
· Jim Seagren (friend of Stan & Jean Robinson) is back in the hospital and the cancer has spread everywhere. Please pray for peace for him and his whole family.
· Joe Collins (father-in-law of Kim Collins) continues to recover from lingering Covid side effects.
· Steve Follman is recovering from surgery for a total knee replacement.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.