· Taylor Brown (12 year-old great granddaughter of Frank & Mary Buchert, grandniece of Curt & Patty Bales) has been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia. She isn't making platelets, her blood pressure is low, and she is receiving transfusions. She needs a bone marrow transplant. Her sister is a match. They continue to be evaluated at the Children's Hospital in Atlanta for treatment options.
· Jim Seagren (friend of Stan & Jean Robinson) is back in the hospital and the cancer has spread everywhere. Please pray for peace for him and his whole family.
· Theresa Hampton & Family upon the loss of her husband, Darren, on 3/31. Darren is the son of former member Virginia Hampton-McKamey and Theresa is a girl scout leader at FBC.
· Joe Collins (father-in-law of Kim Collins) continues to recover from lingering Covid side effects.
· Steve Follman is recovering from surgery for a total knee replacement.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.