What Jesus Said To His Disciples Part 1
I Can Experience Jesus’ Presence Fully.
1. Keywords that describe how people reacted to Jesus’ resurrection:
· “phobos”: fear or terror
· “ekstasis”: when your mind is displaced
· “thaumazo”: when you experience something beyond what’s humanly possible
2. It happens when I realize that because Jesus’ resurrection is a fact, the greatest problems of my life have already been addressed. John 20:19
3. It happens when I learn how to access His presence anywhere, anytime, and any place.
4. It happens when I possess His peace. Philippians 4:7
I Can Experience Jesus’ Power Fully.
1. I’m able to deal with every difficulty in life through the Holy Spirit who now lives in me. John 16:7
2. I begin to understand God’s will for my life better through interaction with His Word. James 1:5
3. I receive a new ability to point other people to Jesus. John 20:21
· Like Jesus, I’m sent out into the world.
· Like Jesus, I’m sent out into the world to help bring other people into a relationship with God. Romans 10:13
· Like Jesus, I’m sent out into the world to help bring other people into a relationship with God for the glory of God.