· Taylor Brown (12 year-old great granddaughter of Frank & Mary Buchert, grandniece of Curt & Patty Bales) who has been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia. She isn't making platelets, her blood pressure is low, and she is receiving transfusions. She is hospitalized in the Atlanta Children's Hospital for additional testing.
· Theresa Hampton & Family upon the loss of her husband, Darren, on 3/31. Darren is the son of former member Virginia Hampton-McKamey and Theresa is a girl scout leader at FBC.
· Joe Collins (father-in-law of Kim Collins) continues to recover from lingering Covid side effects.
· Steve Follman is recovering from surgery for a total knee replacement.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.