1. Why is it so hard to hold onto our faith in difficult seasons? What can you do to keep focused on Christ when challenges come?
2. What big faith questions have you wrestled with? Have those questions drawn you closer to God or further away from Him?
3. Why is it important for us to remember that people can belong before they believe? How does that shape who you invite to worship with you?
4. Jesus was able to confront Thomas without condemning him. How does that realization effect the way we interact with people who we disagree with?
5. Knowing that Jesus blesses belief, what are you going to do grow your faith this week?