Happy Easter! Today’s the day that changed everything. With His cross, Jesus purchased our forgiveness, and with His Resurrection, Jesus offers us forever. Thank You, Jesus!
Welcome to New Horizon
• Welcome guests. It’s great to be together. Can we connect? Please use Next Steps on the front page of our website, or drop by the Info Desk on your way out.
• What’s NH all about? We’re convinced, “People Need Jesus,” because Jesus connects us with our God. We’re committed to our mission of “Leading People in a Growing Relationship with Jesus Christ,” and we’d love to include you.
Contact us: NewHorizonChurch.org and Info@NewHorizonChurch.org.
Two Sunday worship services beginning next week.
• In-person & livestream at 9 & 10:30 AM. Nursery all morning; NH Kids at 10:30 AM. We’re wearing masks and social distancing, but sign-ups are no longer necessary.
New message series begins next week: “Living Resurrected-ly”
God raised Jesus so we can live to the full. Let’s learn practical ways God works in our lives: freedom from our past, healing for our hearts, purpose for our lives, victory in the midst of hardships, overcoming doubts & fears, power to love, and more.
Children & Teens.
• Sunday NH Kids’ Ministry. Nursery all morning; children’s church at 10:30 AM. See website for mid-week Zooms & videos. Katie@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• JHM Axis Student Ministry. WEDNESDAYS, 6-8 PM. Weekly 6th-8th grade in-person gatherings in the Café. Bring a friend. Aaron@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• TODAY: No HSM Axis Student Ministry. Weekly high school gatherings resume next Sunday, 6-8 PM. All for Jesus. Aaron@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• Wall of Money! -Help fund Axis student trips this summer. Have a look in the lobby.
• THIS WEEK. NH Prayer Chat: 217-866-0099. Not tonight, but Wednesday, 8 PM.
• Bible Study Fellowship. Zoom groups on our website.
• Celebrate Recovery. In-person on Thursdays in the Cafe, 6:30 PM. Virtual groups through the week. Celebrate@NewHorizonChurch.org.
• Online & text giving on our website. Thank you for your faithful stewardship.