Discussion Questions - Re-read our passage from this week (Mark 16:1-8) and then with your Growth Group, family, friends, etc. thoughtfully answer the following:
1. What is your favorite Easter memory?
2. Is it critical to your faith that Jesus literally rose from the dead? Why or why not?
3. How does a strong belief in the Word of God enable us to live a life free from worry/alarm?
4. Can you relate to Peter – someone who has failed in their commitment to Christ? How do people with this experience have a greater experience of God’s grace?
5. There is a danger to our faith being too far on either extreme of “earthly focused” or “heavenly focused” . . . which to you tend to gravitate towards and why?
6. How does the belief in Jesus’ resurrection give you power and hope to live an extraordinary life now?
7. What’s your next step in response to this message?