1. What are your favorite Easter traditions? Why are they so meaningful for you?
2. What emotions do you think Jesus’ earliest followers felt on Easter morning? How does that compare to how you feel this Easter?
3. Jesus didn’t just say he is the savior, he showed he is the savior. How can you both say and show that you are his follower?
4. When Jesus defeated death, he also defeated all of the consequences of death. How does it make you feel that guilt, shame, and doubt all died with death?
5. Receiving grace and extending it to others is a tremendous honor. How can you offer grace to your family and friends this week?