Discussion Questions - Re-read our passage from this week (Mark 2:1-12) and then with your Growth Group, family, friends, etc. thoughtfully answer the following:
1. Which characters in this passage do you relate to & why?
2. How have you seen “church people” make it hard for those outside of church to come to Jesus?
3. Is it hard to see yourself as “broken?” why or why not?
4. Who is a friend of yours that is not in a relationship with Christ?
5. What are practical ways you can begin to bring them to Christ, or perhaps more accurately, to bring Christ to them?
6. Has God “wrecked” something in your life as a result of making it available to Him? Did it end up being a blessing?
7. What’s your next step in response to this message?