1. When you look at creation and the magnitude and beauty of the earth, does it move your soul to think about the Creator?
2. Look at Deuteronomy 10:12-14. The doctrine of creation ultimately means that God wants a say over our lives. In what ways does this passage push you to surrender more to Him?
3. Are there areas in your life that are harder to surrender than others? Why do you think certain areas are hard for you to surrender to God?
4. Have you ever struggled with the connection between scientific ideas about the nature of the universe and the creation story in the Bible? Has this ever produced moments of doubt in your faith?
5. Because all of us are created in the image of God we are called to love all people as it is God’s desire that all may know Him. Take some time to think about what loving people looks like -- with strangers you encounter, friends, family, and enemies, or even people you have been hurt by. Share some of your thoughts about loving all people.
6. God asks us to take dominion over creation, to care for it. Why do you think He asks this of us? Why do you think this is important to God?