GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. How do you respond to the doubts of others?
2. How do you respond to your own doubts?
3. How might Jesus use your doubts to deepen your faith and understanding? How might Jesus use the doubts of others to deepen your understanding of him as "Lord and God?"
4. This sermon discussed Jesus' response to Thomas' doubts. Can you think of other stories about Jesus where he interacts with people who doubt who he is? How does he respond?
5. Is there someone in your life who is doubting to whom you can reach out? If you are in a period of doubting, is there someone you can reach out to?