Conversation Starters help us dig deeper, connecting Sunday’s sermons with our Monday lives. These prompts have been designed to help Community Groups grow in their relationship with God, with one another, and with their neighbors. Please know that these questions are meant to be a resource to you. You do not have to follow them verbatim or get through them all. We trust you to know your group and to ask the questions based on your group needs.
1. What surprised you about your practice of theFormed.life this week? What was difficult?
2. What stood out to you from Luke 21?
3. Many people read passages like this and become anxious. How does this speak comfort to followers of Jesus?
4. We want things that are wrong in this world to change, but so often we also struggle with judgment. Are these sentiments compatible or not, and how?
5. Why do you think Jesus taught so much about the coming judgment? What purpose do you think He had in mind for explaining that these things were ahead?