Worship Service Registration
Services on site have resumed, and we are so excited to be back with you! Please go to hittheriver.com, under the events tab, and register for the service you would like to attend. We are offering 2 service times at 9:45 a.m., and 11:15 a.m. If you would rather watch online, both services will be streaming live at facebook.com/hittheriver and on our website at HitTheRiver.com.
Reopening RBK- Toddler and Preschool
Starting February 21st, RiverBank Kids will be piloting the reopening of toddler and preschool Sunday School rooms during our 9:45a.m. worship service. Toddlers are any child 18 months through 2 years of age, and our preschool room will serve our 3, 4, and 5-year-olds. Distance will be in place to the best of our ability, with masks being required for preschoolers and any child in K-5. A detailed reopening plan with more information will be sent out to families the first of the week with more information, but if you have any questions, contact Taylor Starr at email@example.com.
Additionally, our K-5 Zoom Sunday School will be getting an update to serve better any families who cannot or choose not to attend on-campus at the moment, and that will begin February 21st as well.
RiverBank Kids- 9:45 a.m. service
We have reopened children’s ministry for K-5 students during the 9:45 a.m. service (ONLY). While we would love to welcome all kids, we are working around several limitations at this time: COVID-19 concern, and limited volunteers. Please consider volunteering to serve in our children’s ministry. Things will look a bit different. Here is what to expect:
· Registration will be required, and space will be limited. Register your family each week at hittheriver.com
· Your family will check-in together for service.
· At check-in, kids will be given preprinted name tags and parent tags. Kids will also have their temperature checked.
· Kids will remain with their family until the middle of worship (music) and will be dismissed to the lobby where they will be greeted by the RiverBank Kids team.
· Kids will be required to wear a mask and will be socially distanced in the classroom. We will be using what was the toddler room until the elementary space is made available downstairs.
· Kids will enjoy a socially distanced lesson, craft, and game. If time and weather permits, we will take the kids outside (behind the building) to play (masks may be removed for outdoor play).
· We will Zoom with families at home during the teaching portion of our time together. The Zoom link will be in your weekly RBKids email. Also, curriculum links will still be emailed to families every Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m., so that kids can enjoy the same lesson content that we will be offering at church.
FREE Digital Bible Study Resources
One of our goals here is to provide everyone who attends The River with discipleship resources, which is why we’re giving all of our attendees access to RightNow Media for FREE! If you have not already signed up, you can easily get access by texting “RightNow HitTheRiver” to 41411.
Build Your Marriage- Event in Centerville, OH
Pastor Brad and Heidi will be speaking for the “Refresh and Reset” marriage conference at Center Community Church on Saturday, February 20th from 9 – 1:30. The cost is $20/couple and includes a Chick-fil-a lunch and comedy by David Dean. You can register by going to BuildYourMarriage.org/events and clicking the event link.
Cultivating Prayer- Church
As we pray for our local church this year, here’s a prayer you might pray this week on behalf of The River Church: “Almighty God, I come before you on behalf of our pastors and church leaders. Please crush any weapon that’s formed against them. God, we pray that you will grant our leaders the spirit of Solomon so they may have sound wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Lead them with the Holy Spirit. Counsel our pastors and church leaders so they may do your work and lead your people. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen. (Isaiah 54:17; 2 Chronicles 1:10)