Worship Service Registration
We are so excited to be back with you! Please go to hittheriver.com, under the events tab, and register for the service you would like to attend. We are offering 2 service times at 9:45 a.m., and 11:15 a.m. If you would rather watch online, both services will be streaming live at facebook.com/hittheriver and on our website at HitTheRiver.com.
RiverBank Kids - 9:45 a.m. service
We have reopened the children’s ministry for K-5 students during the 9:45 a.m. service (ONLY). While we would love to welcome all kids, we are working around several limitations at this time: COVID-19 concern, and limited volunteers. Please consider volunteering to serve in our children’s ministry. Things will look a bit different. Here is what to expect:
· Registration will be required, and space will be limited. Register your family each week at hittheriver.com
· Your family will check-in together for service.
· At check-in, kids will be given preprinted name tags and parent tags. Kids will also have their temperature checked.
· Kids will remain with their family until the middle of worship (music) and will be dismissed to the lobby where they will be greeted by the RiverBank Kids team.
· Kids will be required to wear a mask and will be socially distanced in the classroom. We will be using what was the toddler room until the elementary space is made available downstairs.
· Kids will enjoy a socially distanced lesson, craft, and game. If time and weather permits, we will take the kids outside (behind the building) to play (masks may be removed for outdoor play).
· We will Zoom with families at home during the teaching portion of our time together. The Zoom link will be in your weekly RBKids email. Also, curriculum links will still be emailed to families every Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m., so that kids can enjoy the same lesson content that we will be offering at church.
FREE Digital Bible Study Resources
One of our goals here is to provide everyone who attends The River with discipleship resources, which is why we’re giving all of our attendees access to RightNow Media for FREE! If you have not already signed up, you can easily get access by texting “RightNow HitTheRiver” to 41411.
If you would like to be part of our community of pray-ers, and be notified of prayer concerns, please let us know by emailing info@HitTheRiver.com. If you WERE on the list and haven't been getting the emails, we've had a technical glitch and need you to resubmit your request.
Annual Business Meeting—Sunday, January 31st, 4:00 p.m.
Anyone is welcome to join us for our annual business meeting of The River Church. We’ll look at the previous year and the members will vote on the 2021 budget. We have some exciting news to share, too!
River Youth- Big Game Party
Put on your favorite football jersey and join us on Sunday, February 7th, and join us to watch the first 2 quarters of The Big Game at the River Church. This event will be for all students in 6th-12th grade, their friends, parents, and siblings as well! We will be watching in the worship center so we can properly socially distance. Food/snacks will be provided and will be provided in a way that is sanitary for everyone. If you have any questions, please contact Zach@HitTheRiver.com
Tween Girls Bible Study
All 6th - 8th-grade girls are welcome to join us for a bible study on Identity & Video Games. The study will start on February 7th during the 9:45 am service. We will be going through a study called “Identity & Video Games”. The study will help each teen figure out who they are and how they can develop their identity in Christ while talking through their favorite video games. If you are interested please email Brittany McGaffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. The workbook is $9 and Brittany can order the workbook upon registering.
Cultivating Prayer- Church
Christians must not only be “people of the book” who love and obey what the Lord reveals in his word, the Bible. We must also be “people of prayer” who depend on God for every good thing.
Build Your Marriage Event in Centerville, OH
Pastor Brad and Heidi will be speaking for the “Refresh and Reset” marriage conference at Center Community Church on Saturday, February 20th from 9 – 1:30. The cost is $20/couple and includes a Chick-fil-a lunch and comedy by David Dean. You can register by going to BuildYourMarriage.org/events and clicking the event link.