Worship Gathering - Valleys and Peaks
Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday we are starting a new sermon series called Valleys and Peaks. Lately, it seems we have been experiencing a lot of ups and downs. Sometimes our spiritual lives also feel like a series of peaks and valleys. One moment, we feel like we are soaring and then the next, some crushing low. How do we process through this?
Thankfully God's Word has a lot to say about this. The next few weeks we will journey with a few different characters in the Bible to help us navigate this issue in our lives. This first week we will look at Elijah. What does God want to speak into your life? Let's work to start off 2021 with a good perspective toward growing in our relationship with Him.
This is also our Hello Neighbor Sunday. This Sunday we will get to know someone from our church family a little bit better.
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. When have you felt isolated like Elijah? What happened?
3. How does God provide for Elijah? What does this tell us about God
4. How can you support and encourage someone in your family or church this week who may feel isolated and alone?
5. Where do you need to see God’s faithfulness in your own life?
6. How can we encourage and pray for each other as we live into God's ways this week?