Discussion Questions - Re-read our passage from this week (1 John 4:7-17) and then with your Growth Group, family, friends, etc. thoughtfully answer the following:
1. Of the 4 Greek words for love, which do you struggle to show others most?
2. Why does our culture place so much emphasis on “eros” love?
3. What does “Love wins” mean in our culture, and what does it mean in a biblical sense?
4. Is it possible to grow as a Christian and NOT grow in practical love towards others?
5. If our love, not knowledge, is a key sign of spiritual growth, how do we measure this?
6. Why is God’s love a better motivation for us than say, His justice?
7. What is one practical step of loving others that God is leading you to take?