Why Does God Shake Things Up?
1. To inspect (Jeremiah 17:10)
Ask yourself: What is this revealing about me?
2. To correct (Hebrews 12:8-11, Job 5:17)
Ask yourself: What is this teaching me?
3. To direct (Proverbs 16:9)
Ask yourself: Where is this leading me?
4. To protect (Job 36:16)
Ask yourself: How is this protecting me?
5. To perfect (1 Peter 5:10, Romans 5:3-4)
Ask yourself: Where and how can I grow from this?
• Trust God even though I don’t understand it.
“A man’s steps are determined by the Lord, so how can anyone understand his own way?” (Proverbs 20:24)
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)