Sunday, December 27th there will be only one service at 9:45
Worship Service Registration
Services on site have resumed, and we are so excited to be back with you! Please go to hittheriver.com, under the events tab, and register for the service you would like to attend. We are offering 2 service times at 9:45 a.m., and 11:15 a.m. If you would rather watch online, both services will be streaming live at facebook.com/hittheriver and on our website at HitTheRiver.com.
RiverBank Kids- 9:45 a.m. service
We have reopened the children’s ministry for K-5 students during the 9:45 a.m. service (ONLY). While we would love to welcome all kids, we are working around several limitations at this time: COVID-19 concern, and limited volunteers. Please consider volunteering to serve in our children’s ministry. Things will look a bit different. Here is what to expect:
· Registration will be required, and space will be limited. Register your family each week at hittheriver.com
· Your family will check-in together for service.
· At check-in, kids will be given preprinted name tags and parent tags. Kids will also have their temperature checked.
· Kids will remain with their family until the middle of worship (music) and will be dismissed to the lobby where they will be greeted by the RiverBank Kids team.
· Kids will be required to wear a mask and will be socially distanced in the classroom. We will be using what was the toddler room until the elementary space is made available downstairs.
· Kids will enjoy a socially distanced lesson, craft, and game. If time and weather permits, we will take the kids outside (behind the building) to play (masks may be removed for outdoor play).
· We will Zoom with families at home during the teaching portion of our time together. The Zoom link will be in your weekly RBKids email. Also, curriculum links will still be emailed to families every Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m., so that kids can enjoy the same lesson content that we will be offering at church.
FREE Digital Bible Study Resources
One of our goals here is to provide everyone who attends The River with discipleship resources, which is why we’re giving all of our attendees access to RightNow Media for FREE! If you have not already signed up, you can easily get access by texting “RightNow HitTheRiver” to 41411.
Christmas Eve Candlelight Services
Please join us for one of our Christmas Eve family worship services, on December 24th, as we conclude our series on the Names of Jesus. Visit www.hittheriver.com/events for more information and details, and to register for one of the services. The service times are: 2:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m., & 7:00 p.m. and preferred seating is available based on availability. We are looking forward to celebrating the birth of our savior Jesus Christ together.
River Youth Christmas Party
Our student ministry will be having their annual Christmas Party on Sunday, December 20th. We will be playing a game, enjoying some safely-handled snacks, and participating in our annual White Elephant Gift Exchange. Gifts need to be dropped off between the 13th and 17th to be eligible for the exchange. Please make sure to drop-off ahead of time so they can be sanitary in time of the event. Any questions or for more details, please contact Zach@HitTheRiver.com.
River Church Daniel Fast- begins Jan. 1
The Daniel Fast is a spiritual discipline designed to better connect us with God. As members of The River Church, we'll be starting January 1st, and are challenging people to fast for either 7, 14, or 21 days. We are using this time to deepen our relationship with God and center ourselves around what God is going to do in our church and in our lives during this time.
Cultivating Prayer- Family:
This month The Intercession Prayer Team wants us to reflect on how our prayer lives have grown this year by answering some questions. It will help you make some goals for your prayer life for next year. It is a questionnaire for your reflection only. Check out the Cultivating Prayer Facebook Group page.