Worship Gathering - Enough is Enough #1
We start a new sermon series this week called "Enough is Enough: Practicing Gratitude, Contentment, and Thanksgiving". We spend so much of our life chasing after careers, people, or possessions that never satisfy us in the end. When is enough, enough? This series examines the biblical concept of contentment and how we can find it in Christ.
As we get started, think about the difference between contentment and satisfaction. What does God have you thinking about?
This is also Thanksgiving Offering Sunday. Please be prepared for this moment in our service.
Join us Sunday at 10:30am! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Do you feel contentment in your life right now? Why or why not?
3. How would you describe contentment? Have you ever experienced lasting contentment?
4. Have you ever thought about contentment being strength instead of satisfaction? Does that change your understanding of the term?
5. Have you experienced contentment in Christ? If so, can you please describe that experience for others?
6. How can we encourage and pray for each other as we live into God's ways this week?