IN YOUR GROUP Questions
1. Where did you learn your values about money?
2. If money is God’s tool to accomplish God’s purposes, how are you doing using God’s tool?
3. Question one is all about getting the facts regarding your financial position and condition. Looking at the four-question checklist, where are you? What do you think you need to do differently?
4. Do you have a plan (budget) for your money? If you do have a plan, how has that plan helped you financially? If you don’t have a plan, how do you think you could benefit from someone helping you to create a plan (budget)?
5. When you look at how you spend your money, what would you say are the priorities in your life right now? Does generosity to God and others make the list?
6. Discuss this statement in the context of your finances: The road you’re on leads to a destination. Where does the road you’re presently on lead to?