SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
1. Have you ever been evaluated in your work outside or inside the home? If so, what was good/helpful about that and what didn’t you like?
Read over some of the passages that were raised in the message on Sunday: Ezekiel 47:1-12, 1 Peter 2:2, 1 These. 2:11, 1 John 2:13, Colos. 1:28,
2. Do you think it is fair or necessary of God to call us to take deliberate steps, to be stretched spiritually and to grow? Why or why not?
3. Do you see yourself as an eager learner, a willing learner, a cautious learner, or a person who avoids learning when it comes to what God wants to grow you in? Explain…
4. How do you think you will feel 10 years from now if you are the same as you are today in your relationship with God? Would that be OK or would you feel disappointed? Unpack this a bit and describe how you would hope your walk would be like.
5. What is one area of your life you feel God is wanting to grow you in? How could you move towards this deliberately?