Key Passages:Ephesians 2:10, Exodus 14:14, 2 Corinthians 5:15
Order - Life - Control
Disorder - Death - No Control
Reorder - Resurrection - Acceptance/Understanding
If you are currently living an “orderly” life (ORDER):
Know that your tendency is to miss __________ here.
- ___________ often.- Express ________________.
- ___________ regularly. - Practice ________________.
- Live in total ________________ on God.
If you are currently living in the midst of tragedy or chaos (DISORDER):
Know that your tendency is to focus on the _________________ here.
- ______ in it for a while.- _______ to Jesus.
- Do the __________ thing __________.
- Look for the ________ of God.
- Believe in God’s ______________ and depend on His _____________.
If you are currently living on the other side of disorder (REORDER):
Know that your tendency is to _____________ here.
- Take time to _____________.- Don’t go back to ______________.
- Create ___________ that promote your _________________ on God.