Traits of a Christ-Centered Missionary
1) A Christ-centered missionary follows the will of Christ.
2) A Christ-Centered missionary has a firm grasp on the message of Christ.
“Assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace that was given to me for you, how the mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have written briefly. When you read this, you can perceive my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit. This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.”
3) A Christ-Centered missionary is overwhelmed by the grace of Christ.
4) A Christ-Centered missionary understands the incredible riches of Christ.
5) A Christ-Centered missionary desires to fulfill the purpose of the Church of Christ.