1) Were you ever the kids caught in the cookie jar when you were little? Did you deny it or confess?
2) Guilt can be a friend who speaks truth or an enemy that taunts & condemns. How have you seen or experienced that?
3) Read John 3:16-17 & Psalms 103:11-12. What do those verses say about God? How have you seen or experienced God in this way in your life?
4) James 5:16 & Matthew 5:23-24 talk about healing in relationships. Guilt is about condemnation. How can confession restore relationships?
5) Why is confession hard? Why do we think it’s harder than carrying guilt?
6) For more insight, read through the bible plans below.