In January 2017, the NPBC elders set before us an ambitious goal: "We believe that by 2022, through God's grace and power, we will see 2,000 people baptized and growing in relationship with Jesus through the Word, prayer, and community." How can we even begin to tackle something so audacious? It's been said that the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time… Similarly, in our 2K22 series, we're exploring practical ways each of us can play our small part – simply showing up with what God has given us, who He's made us. When we do, all that's left to do is watch in amazement at what God will do in and through us.
• Mother's Room: A private room where you can care for your baby and still listen in on the gathering – north of auditorium (follow signs).
• Kids Connect (infant-5th grade): Check-in upstairs from foyer. Kids also welcome in large gatherings; activity bags available in back of auditorium. There is no 252 (K-5th) during 6 p.m. gathering for rest of summer – resumes 8/19.
• Sola (6th-12th grade): Main gatherings Wednesdays 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Garage Café (across Vine St.). Middle school also meets Sundays at 11 a.m. upstairs.
• On Sunday: place cash or checks in wooden boxes at back of auditorium
• Online: npberean.org/give
• Text: text any amount to 84321
• Mail: 202 W. 8th St., North Platte, NE 69101
We believe that by 2022, through God’s grace and power, we will see 2,000 people baptized and growing in relationship with Jesus through the Word, prayer, and community.One key step? Creating spaces to reach more faces. Find out more: