Life Group Discussion -Read John 10
1. The pharisees were bogged down in their legalism. What in your life have you become legalistic about?
2. What robbers and thieves can you identify in your life? How are they trying to snatch you from God's pasture?
3. Jesus promised a full life. Do you think that means it will be easy and carefree? Why?
4. Has there been a time in your life when you have heard Jesus' voice clearly? How did you hear it? What did He say?
5. How can we 'test the fruit' of those who come attempting to shepherd God's people?
6. What changes can you make in your life to give you more time to spend just listening to Jesus' voice?
Take some time to pray for one another