Gospel of LUKE: Final Words
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
1. Read Luke 24:36-53
2. What does the death of Jesus mean to you personally?
3. Why is it significant that Jesus is alive in the flesh and not just spirit? How does this fulfill the promises of Scripture?
4. From where do we receive power to fulfill the mission of God?
5. How has Jesus removed doubt in your heart that he is risen?
6. How are we proclaiming the gospel to the nations as a community?
7. What rhythms could we start to provide opportunities to reach our neighbours?
8. How can we respond in worship to our King?