Have you ever wondered...
- Am I making the right decisions (school, work, relationships)?
- Am I truly saved, did I really trust in Jesus, why don’t I feel close to God?
- Am I doing exactly what God wants me to do (ministries, outreach)?
- Is there a way to know that I am heading in the right direction?
- Is there a formula for life?
Who was Paul?
• Formerly called Saul of Tarsus.
• Thought he was doing God’s will and protecting his Jewish beliefs by punishing Christians.
• Converted by Jesus on the road to Damascus.
• Lived the rest of his life sharing the Gospel and investing in other people.
Who where the Thessalonians?
• Capital of Macedonia.
• Very busy and full of trade and commerce.
• Population of around 100,000 (Waterford: 73,000).
How do the Thessalonians relate to us?
• They live in a society built on materialism.
• They were free to worship anything they want and they did!
• They were full of diversity and culture.