Week 7 || Gospel Fruit
Text: Galatians 5:16-25
In Galatians 5:16-25, Paul describes the battle that exists in every Christian between the flesh — our desire to be our own master — and the Spirit — God at work within us, making us new. Choosing to live by the Spirit results in a beautiful, fruitful life.
1) What is one idea that stuck with you from Sunday’s sermon? What’s one question you have?
2) Read Galatians 5:22-24. Why is Paul’s choice of fruit as the metaphor for life in the Spirit so important?
3) Walking with the Spirit requires us to ask for help. Why is it so hard to ask for help?
4) The Spirit grows fruit in our lives over time. Have you seen the fruit grow in your life? How did that happen?
5) Where are you hoping to see God produce fruit in your life?