Week 6 || Gospel Freedom
Text: Galatians 5:1-15
In Galatians 5:1-15, Paul argues that only the gospel brings true freedom.
1) What is one idea that has stuck with you from Sunday’s sermon? What’s one question you have?
2) Read Galatians 5:13. What does it look like when a person uses their freedom in Christ for their own purposes?
3) Why is it important that Christ has set us free? What does Christian freedom enable us to do?
4) What is challenging about the idea that all of the law is fulfilled in the command to “love your neighbor as yourself”?
5) Can you think of a time when someone restricted their freedom out of love for you? Where does your freedom need to be reigned in for the sake of loving others?
Pray that the gospel of grace will free you this week to love others with the same love you’ve been shown in Jesus.