1. How sincere is your faith?
2. Is there hypocrisy in your life? Are you pretending to be something you are not? Is honesty a characteristic for which you are known?
3. Are you more concerned about what others think than what God thinks about you?
4. How has God tapped your heart toward generosity?
5. How will you be remembered?
6. Are you willing to obey God even if it cost you?
7. How do you handle opposition? Do you look deeper to see where it is coming from? Are you willing to continue in spite of the opposition?
8. Are your decisions made in the midst of emotion? Or is there a voice of reason? Are you willing to trust God as He leads? Are you willing to believe He can handle His plans?