It was God who called to David to be King and that choice was so humbling that he would gladly become more undignified than this to worship God.
- How do you express your devotion and joy to King Jesus?
This is more than a physical expression of dance; this is about the dance of joy in our hearts.
- Are you more concerned about your image than praising God with all our heart?
- Do you hide our emotions in fear or do you express them in freedom?
- Is there something stopping the overflow of the Spirit’s joy in your life?
- What needs to die in you so that you can become more alive to God?
Worship is all about God’s honour. His ways, not our ways. Let’s learn to move to the rhythm of His heart and worship Him with the passion of the Holy Spirit within us.